- Free when you spend £20 and over, or £2.99 for all orders under £20
- Delivery is 3-5 working days
- UK Mainland only
- Order by 2pm Monday to Friday for 1-2 working day Express Delivery
- UK Mainland only
Please select a delivery method at checkout. We do aim to deliver all orders within 5 working days. If your order is running late please get in touch with us and a member of our customer service team will be happy to chase this for you.
We are only able to deliver orders to the address provided at the time of order. Once your order is complete it is not always possible to change the address. If you do need the address to be changed please get in touch as soon as possible and we’ll try to get this done for you.
Deliveries to remote or rural postcodes may take an extra 1-2 days to arrive, this includes express delivery.
Returns & Refunds
Can I return Something if there is nothing wrong with it?
Yes, we are happy to offer a full refund within 30 days for unwanted items. Once we receive the returned item, we will refund via original payment method. We just ask that the following conditions are met:
- Please contact us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return the goods to us within 30 days from when you received the order*
- Please return the items in a re-saleable condition in the original packaging
- Please contact us for our returns address (do not return to our office address)
- Please include a copy of our returns form which will be supplied
*Please note: For goods purchased during December, this period is extended until the end of January
Returning a damaged or faulty item
If you’ve had the item for 30 days or less
Please contact us and we can help with troubleshooting, a replacement or refund.
If you’ve had the item for between 30 days and 6 months
We’ll assess what’s wrong and then we’ll usually:
- Help with troubleshooting / Advice
- Provide a replacement
- or offer a refund
Self assembly items
We cannot accept returns for flat pack items that have been assembled unless they are faulty.